Monday, February 23, 2009

Chorus Concerte(we pwnd)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, today we ( chorus) went to Murfresborrow to a chorus competition, it was fun skipping skool. The eight grade chorus powned everybody coming in superior! Oh, a funny thing that happened was, we were walking onto the stage, and Leah was leading the bottom row, and i accidently step on her shoe so, she had to walk on stage with one shoe on and one shoe off! Thank you cluminess!!! It must have been an awkward sight to the judges, and the audience. The other choruses, sucked horribly! Oh, and i saw a mini version of Mary!! It was FREAKY!! When we got back onto the buses, Ed Wrights ( this really big wrestler dude) sat on me!!! I'm fine, though; a little squashed. It was a fun day. Right now, i'm in the Coaches ( Clarke) room, listening the JORTC talk about uniforms ( which is REALLY A BIG WAIST OF TIME AND STUPID!!) and waiting for Jill to come pick me up to go shopping for tomorrow ( Shrove Tuesday). Well, my sis is here and she has a rifle in her hand ( Oh god, wut is she going to do?? Shoot me?? HA! I'd encorage her to try, stupid!!!) Namarie.

No comments: